[MPlayer-users] Trident xv freeses X

Kean Pedersen lists at zakarun.dk
Wed Mar 6 21:13:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I've just trown a Trident 975 AGP with tvout in my spare computer and
got the tvout working fine in 640x480.

But after using mplayer (with -vo xv) my computer locks op upon exiting
mplayer (or simply changing movie). I then used 'Option "noaccel"' in my
XF86Config-4 as directed by other sources. This of course disabled the
xv output. Are there any other video outputs, that will give me
rescaling? (and thereby fullscreen), which the now working x11 doesn't
give me.

I can't find any logs on the freeze anywhere, but I've thrown some logs
up at http://www.zakarun.dk/logs.txt

--
Kean Pedersen (Zakarun)
Web:    http://www.zakarun.dk