[MPlayer-users] I need some samples of ogg with video

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Fri Mar 1 20:28:02 CET 2002

Hi all,

The ogg demuxer is pretty ready now. But I can't actually test A/V sync because
all samples avaible on the ftp are in too high res for my poor old box. So what
I need too finish it is some samples in low res (max 320x200 even lower), the
quality doesn't matter here it's only for testing purpose. So please upload some,
in incoming/DivX_in_Ogg.
The best would be 1 with video + vorbis audio and 1 with video + mp3 audio
both in less than 320x200 and ~ 1 minute length and a good content to
see A/V sync (ppl who speak and you see their lips or something like that).
Thanks in advence.
	Albeu