[MPlayer-users] DVD subtitles

Lubomir Blaha lubomir.blaha at sofis.cz
Thu Jun 20 20:05:02 CEST 2002

Hi,
I found something:
Subtitles that not shown without any warnings have no "Start display" and "Stop
display" command, but "Menu ID". When two lines in spudec.c (procedure
spudec_process_control, case 0x00) is uncomented (this->start_pts = pts100 +
date; this->end_pts = UINT_MAX;) subtitles are shown, but only for very short
time (less than one second), then are deleted and draw again (next subtitle
image with same contain). It makes subtitle "flash". Is any way to disable
this?

And subtitles with "SPUasm: invalid fragment":
It seems that len (parameter of spudec_assemble) is sometimes invalid. I don't
know why.
I added some debug output before line
if (spu->packet_size < spu->packet_offset + len){
in spudec_assemble and subtitleripper wrote
off=2019 size=2020 len=1 (right)
and mplayer
off=2019 size=2020 len=2019 (wrong)

Any ideas?

	Tritol

--
The box said "for Windows 98, Windows 2000 or better" so I installed Linux