[MPlayer-users] Re : Attitude Anyone?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jun 14 12:26:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 12:00:33PM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> We could perhaps made the doc more clear / user
> friendly, this will made the success of MPlayer if it
> is esay to distribute.GPLisation of the project is a
> success for wide users distribution, otherwise it
> isn't needed for personal purpose.

This is an open source project.  You are welcome to join the effort to build
the world's best movie player.  The documentation can be improved in many
areas, your contributions would be much appreciated.

> - If noone is working on it I could for example
> updating the french doco (6/7 months old in the CVS repository)

Please do.  The french documentation is currently unmaintained.  Please
start by reading DOCS/tech/patches.txt.  Contact me if you have further
questions and/or to coordinate work.  For a start the FAQ section needs to
be enhanced and all of the current documentation reviewed for completeness
and correctness.
Regards

Diego