[MPlayer-users] cvs/frameno/encode

Miklos Bagi Jr. joschy at mailbox.hu
Tue Jun 11 09:22:01 CEST 2002

> heh? it's false, i'm not developing mplayer for you! i hate users. and
> users hate me... it's fact.

That's nice. Do you think that this is good thisway?

> users are the unavoidable bad, with all opensource projects :(

That's a strange point of view. By my opinion this should be somekind of
"harmony" between the users and the development team. Why have you chosen to
give support if you hate to do it? I know, it's not my job to tell you what
to do.

> but they have some use: they can test it on various systems and report
> problems... except ones who don't rtfm/rtfb just tell me that i'm arrogant,
> thinking i don't know it without telling me...

Be patient. ;o) You might remember my stupid questions, and yeah I still have
some, but right now I'm trying not to ask if I don't need to. So please ;o)
I'm trying to make your job easier.

MBJr.