[MPlayer-users] cvs/frameno/encode

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jun 11 02:56:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> These are questions I have in mind right now. I might find some answers in t
> he
> archive as you've requested me to do check, but you can stop swearing, I can
>
> understand you without that. Please remember that the user is not for
> preventing you from work. We're people you're doing your development for. I'

heh? it's false, i'm not developing mplayer for you! i hate users. and users
hate me... it's fact.
users are the unavoidable bad, with all opensource projects :(

but they have some use: they can test it on various systems and report
problems... except ones who don't rtfm/rtfb just tell me that i'm arrogant,
thinking i don't know it without telling me...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team