[MPlayer-users] Playing from a DVD image

Haas Wernfried amnenion at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jul 27 20:20:14 CEST 2002

oops, i think i didn't express myself clearly ;)
i ment that i got the errors already when i tried to cat /dev/dvd > imagefile
don't really remember what kind of errormessage it was (was there one?)
but i produced images with size of a few megs (and of course not really
everything on it). are your dvds used in that case protected by css?
if yes, either dd works where cat fails or my dvd drive sucks ;)

regards
	wernfried