[MPlayer-users] one more question... ;-) (mplayer, lirc, vdr and PAUSE)

Karsten Mueller kmu at ratio.de
Thu Jul 25 23:33:01 CEST 2002

Martin Hoffmann wrote:
[...]

>>My current lircrc looks like this:
>>[...]
>>   begin
>>    prog = mplayer
>>    button = OK
>>    config = pause
>>   end
>>What am I doing wrong ?
>
> So, i cannot tell, but my config for pause look like this:
> begin
>   remote = irman
>   prog = mplayer
>   button = Down
>   repeat = 0
>   config = PAUSE
> end
>
> And this one works !
> I guess you either need to add "repeat = 0" or "PAUSE" is case sensitive !?
> Does your "OK" Button work with VDR ?

Yep, all keys work perfect in VDR, DVD, MP3, ...

I tried all combinations of upper/lowercase in the lircrc and all other
keys on my remote for the PAUSE functionality. It still doesn't work :(
(*All* other functions work, but PAUSE)

BTW: Pause itself works perfect with mplayer and the PC keyboard in X.

So I'm absolutely clueless...

Anyone ?

--
with best regards