[MPlayer-users] SVCD problem with Audio Track not working.

Javier Hernandez fjherna at europa3.com
Sat Jul 13 06:57:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Arpi,

Thanks for your excelent work on this great program.

> > It is a two language SVCD.
> > I first tried adding "-alang es" but it does use always the same
> > language (English) by default.
> it's DVD only

I would probably need to RTFM more deeply.
I got the impression that SVCD and VCD, were treated the same way as
DVDs.

> > Then I tried "-aid 128", "-aid 129", "-aid 130" etc... but  when using
> > this way I get a "no audio" message.
> 128... is for AC3 audio. for mpeg use -aid 0,1,2,3...
> and RTFM

Thanks and sorry my fault. Need more reading of the RTFM.
0:-)

Best regards,

PD. I could help with the translation of some documents to Spanish if
needed. Only problem is that I am not an expert on video or computers.

Javi,         _____           fjherna at europa3.com
     \_____(X)_(_)_(X)_____/  http://www.valux.org/