[MPlayer-users] playing rm files...

Greg Maculo webmaster at exahost.net
Fri Jul 12 10:31:01 CEST 2002

no mistake -- never tried vesa support --- dxr3 did work for me on rm
files; although it was an earlier cvs version (20020620) - i know i read
a thing in the dxr3 driver docs saying that RG swapping is a common issue
with some dxr3 cards -- that may have been the case; although i dont see
why it would be specific to rm or rv20
just tried the current cvs release and it is choppy or off-sync with rv20
encoded videos -- i dont have any rv30 that i know of...
It quits after a bit over a minute
here's a link to a bunch of rm files that are problematic:

http://www.animedominion.com/rmfiles/