[MPlayer-users] Please help a newbie with AVI video only problem

Jason Arnold alchemist at magestower.net
Sun Jul 7 07:51:02 CEST 2002

I sent out my codec request earlier with the subject
"[MPlayer-users] new (well, actually REALLY old) codec
request".

However, I didn't find an mvicodec.dll or mvicodec.dl_ in
the install media.  I did send in my guesses and a directory
listing of the vfw11e subdirectory if anyone sees anything
promising.  Obviously, I can also supply a tar of the
directory if anyone is interested, but I can't install it as
I only have win2k for currently installed windoze varients.