[MPlayer-users] TV Capture and AVI editing - Swann video capture

Glenn McHenry datarigg at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 2 04:52:01 CEST 2002

Does anyone (particularly Australians) have the Swann video capture card
(not a tuner)?
If you have figured it out and are using it frequently (through Linux of
course) then I'd like to hear how you go about it.
It has the BT (487?) chip in it and at the back it has an S-Video socket
and 2 AV (video only) RCA jacks. PCI too of course.
I just need a plain english explanation of how to use it with mencoder
and that.

Macca.