[MPlayer-users] Tdfxfb - some stuff concerning this topic

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Jan 30 13:27:02 CET 2002

Hi Marcin,

	Thank you very much.  I found out all about you described here and
I realy think I have to recompile my kernel with tdfxfb immersed, not
module.  I also read about fbset.  At leat now I can see TV without X,
what is really great sometimes.
	Your open mail is wellcome, since I believe it'll help others (I
had system's halt finding out that tdfxfb and fbdev cannot work with X :).

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva