[MPlayer-users] Re: SDL running problems

Marcin Cylke alien at itcomp.dabrowa.pl
Sun Jan 27 20:09:01 CET 2002

Hello
I've been away for a week, so I'm replying with a little delay :)

> There you go. Your XServer has a serious bug.
> Are you using nvidia binary shit (tm) ?
> If yes, then dont bother the XFree developers,
> send the bugreport directly to nvidia.

First question is: what is (namely) that shit from nVidia?
I don't have nvidia's stuff.I'm owning 3dfx voodoo3

Someone else said that it is a bug in drivers for voodoo in x-window
itself... What about that? It is worth mentioning that on Xfree86 ver
4.0.3 sdl was working with my card, but problems emerged with version
4.1.0..

Greetz
--
Pozdrawiam