[MPlayer-users] Subtitle bug?

Jonas Lundqvist jonaslundqvist at gmx.net
Thu Jan 24 21:18:01 CET 2002

Hi all!
I recently started using MPlayer for my sweet DVD movies.
Everything is great except that on my movie "Clockwise" ("Ursäkta vad är klockan" in Swedish) the subtitles isn't working :(
The movie is distributed in Sweden by Atlantic Film AB (same as "Life of brian", but the subtitles on that movie is working in MPlayer)

But the subtitles exists (I can see them in vlc).

this is my command-line to start a DVD:
mplayer -gui -vo sdl -dvd 1 /dev/hdc -alang en -slang sv

I've also tried -slang fi and no, but they doesn't work either.

// Jonas

System info (hey, RTFM :)
Crux Linux 0.9.2
kernel 2.4.17