[MPlayer-users] MPlayer and Gnome

Stian Jordet liste at jordet.nu
Thu Jan 24 20:38:02 CET 2002

Hello,

I've been using MPlayer for some months, and it gets better and better
almost each day :) I have assigned the mime types for most video
file-formats in Gnome Control Center, so when I double click a video
file in Nautilus, mplayer starts, and plays the file. But, my problem is
that when the file is played to its end, mplayer stops responding. If I
close while playing, it works fine, but if I wait untill the file has
finished playing, it's absolutely not responding. It works fine if I
starts gmplayer manually, and opens the file.

Anyone have a clue about what to do?

Best regards,
Stian Jordet