[MPlayer-users] Problem playing .rm files

Geoffrey Trexler skynet at charter.net
Mon Jan 14 18:17:02 CET 2002

If he's using Slackware and has this problem, what I said is one possible solution. If you have a better way then please inform this individual how to achieve your goal. Who said anything about Mplayer setting up /dev/dsp????? Mplayer just uses it like many other programs, such as Xmms.

Regards,
Geoffrey