[MPlayer-users] RE: Resizing Window BUG MP doesn't react anymore.

Carsten Menke bootsy52 at gmx.net
Sat Jan 12 20:12:01 CET 2002

Attila Kinali wrote:

> Why not disabling gui and using MPlayer w/o it ?
> Ok, you wont have a menu to select all the stuff and have to use
> your keyboard, but that shouldnt be a problem for a perl coder ;-)

No, it would be not a problem for me, but I as a Gnome user, I like
colors and the gui. It's not that, that I must have a gui (my firewall
doesn't have any), but as my desktop computer I really like the GUI's.
of programs.
So if there is no solution, I'll go console :-)

Carsten

--
Registered Linux User #228992