[MPlayer-users] RE: Resizing Window BUG MP doesn't react anymore.

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jan 12 12:29:02 CET 2002

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 05:33:23 +0100
Carsten Menke <bootsy52 at gmx.net> wrote:

> X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
> parameter)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  141 (XVideo)
>   Minor opcode of failed request:  19 ()
>   Resource id in failed request:  0x2200004
>   Serial number of failed request:  2841

It's always the same. MPlayer seems to loose the id of the window.
Does anyone know how to debug X stuff ?

> Maybe important or not but everytime when MPlayer crashes, the
> gnome-terminal is broken, so the prompts you are seeing are
> correct, when you hit enter, the prompt is not going down but to the
> left. Also this is a very annoying bug, as I maybe have to downgrade
> to 0.50 because in 0.50 it happened only somethimes, now in 0.60 it
> happens everytime .I'm not able to resize the window or to switch to
> fullscreen, this time I've used the default skin, right click "Double
> Screensize" -> crash  right click "Fullscreen" -> crash.

Why not disabling gui and using MPlayer w/o it ?
Ok, you wont have a menu to select all the stuff and have to use
your keyboard, but that shouldnt be a problem for a perl coder ;-)

		Attila Kinali
--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.