[MPlayer-users] Re: Why is the color wrong when I run -tv option

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Thu Jan 10 21:47:02 CET 2002

[Please don't open an new thread by just hitting reply to an existing
eMail, this messes up the threading and makes it harder for new readers
to find information usine the search engine.]

SMuelas <smuelas at mecanica.upm.es> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what I have to do to launch the GUI?
> When I try, I receive the message:

> libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.0
> libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
> libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
> Segmentation fault

There are old header-files floating around. Find them, eliminate them.

Maybe your own local installation of libpng-1.2.0 resides in /usr/local
and the ones from the packages of you distribution reside in /usr, but
/usr/local had a higher priority, so the old header-files got used by
the compiler.

S°

--
75 Things you don't want to hear from your Sys Admin.
5. You did what to the floppy???