[MPlayer-users] Feature Request: Ogg encapsulation

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Mon Feb 25 17:34:02 CET 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Alban Bedel wrote:

> the sources. But I still haven't it. Like Arpi said you can also contact him and
> ask him to release his sources (or spec), so mplayer develloppers (and others)
> can implement it in their software. I think a little user pressure will help to have
> the sources asap.

	Alternatively, how about a little diplomacy, such as: "We would
really like to be able to interoperate with your application for the
benefit of all our users. Without cooperation, we will be compelled to
reverse engineer your software in order to discover the data format. Doing
so is bound to lead to errors and discrepancies which will make both of
our applications look bad."

	:)
--
	-Mike Melanson