[MPlayer-users] lirc and mplayer

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu Feb 21 09:46:11 CET 2002

Hi Gabucino,

on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:12:45 +0100 you wrote:

> Alban Bedel didn't RTFM :
> > In your .lircrc you should use mplayer as program name and a mplayer command in
> > the config entry. For a list of all commands you can look in the sources, all commands
> ?
> I don't understand this. Please explain it so it will be documented..

Sorry for my english :( Here is an exemple :

begin
     button = VOLUME_PLUS
     prog = mplayer
     config = volume 1
     repeat = 1
end

So as prog it must be mplayer, and in config it shoud be a mplayer command, like the
ones you put in input.conf. I hope this time it's better. By the way now it's possible to
put comments comments in input.conf unsing # as the first char of a line.

> > This feature is currently undocumented :(
> Doing..
Cool. If you need more info, explenations, etc ask it's no problemes.
	Albeu