[MPlayer-users] DVD playing

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed Feb 13 21:24:01 CET 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 08:10:48PM +0100, Samuel Maftoul wrote:
> > > and so you have no specs ... Is this right ?
> > > He says his soft which is a pretty nice one , which he thinks somewhat
> > > powerfull, eats 2 times CPU more than power-dvd and that just because
> > > his assembly optimized routines are not the best ones ( according to him
> > > ). Is this really right ?
> >
> > Who knows ... Ask your friend to give us his sources and we'll check it ;-)
> He gives it ! it's GPL under windows and I think it's a pretty good soft

Very NICE ;-) I would like to see the source, however I haven't managed to
download yet. The download link on the page ends in error 404 ;-(
There're several mirror sites mentioned but only windows binaries (I haven't
got windows and I would like to have the source anyway). Please tell your
friend that the page of dvdx is broken, source cannot be donwloaded (well
at least with Netscape ...)

- Gábor