[MPlayer-users] Suddent version dependent CPU usage problems.

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Sun Dec 29 00:10:05 CET 2002

> ye sbut it's impossible to disable once enabled at startup (it forks another
> process handling stream i/o so if you kill it you lost the connection to
> your file)
Ok, at least it coudl make it more visible to detect this problem ie.
add a comment that user should turn cache off (ie. not a general one,
but specificly for this somewhere-in-file error) .
Or it may fork a new process w/o cache, and switch to it, with a short
pause for switching (I'm no programmer, so I just give my ideas).

--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of stell..." -Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence