[MPlayer-users] Installing Mplayer

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 17 04:40:02 CET 2002

The fact is that mplayer doesn't check where ldconfig is installed.

try "su - root" instead of "su" and ldconfig should be in your $PATH.

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-May/014304.html)?
> Well my
> system says I already have ldconfig installed -- according to the
> package
> manager that comes with Mandrake. Is it wrong, or what? Is there
> something I
> can add to the makefile to get the install working under a non-root
> user?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.