[MPlayer-users] Vobsub format .IFO files no longer needed

Ed Fisher gleam at debacle.org
Wed Dec 11 04:27:02 CET 2002

Yes, it works fine now..

Note that the built-in unrarlib in mplayer can only handle rar 2.x, not
3.x, so make sure the rars you use for your vobsub files are built with
2.x.

-gleam

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 10:50:16AM +0800, bjobson glay.org spake thus:

--
What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite.