[MPlayer-users] bug raport

bartek bartek at osiedle.net.pl
Tue Dec 10 13:25:02 CET 2002

        System Information:

    * operating system: PLD 1.0
    * kernel version: 2.4.20||
    * libc version: 2.2.5||
    * X version: 4.2.1
    * gcc and ld versions: 2.95.4 and 2.11.90.0.19|

    * binutils version: 2.11.90.0.19

        Hardware & drivers:

    * CPU info: Celeron 566
    * Video card manufacturer and model: nVidia TNT2 m64 32MB SDRAM
    * Video driver type & version: nvidia 1.0-3123

I heve problem with gmplayer but only if I set in "gui.conf" option
font_encoding = "cp1250". then when I try open menu Preference then
gmplayer return error: "MPlayer stoped signal 11in module : unknown".
my configure options are: --language=pl --enable-gui --enable-freetype(I
wrote it from memory).
I have another error in gmplayer when I repeat few times opening
*.avi(divx) files(diferent avi's), then it return: "MPlayer stoped
signal 11 in module: uninit_gui". I have no opendivix, divx4linux nor
xvid codecs. now I have no time to recompile mplayer with debug option
and I'am sorry for that, but if it's necessary mail me. In my opinion
MPlayer is the best multimedia program ever:).
bartek