[MPlayer-users] Re: Newbie Q: Trying to make Mplayer work with Nvidia (gabor)

Magnus Eriksson datateknik.eriksson at telia.com
Sun Dec 8 02:36:02 CET 2002

Hi Gabor and the rest of u !

Well it was exactly as you said, I didnt have the XFree-developer
installed. I just installed it and then it just went on by itself :)

The GUI worked perfectly alongside with the non-gui, but now all of
sudden the gui-player wont play back the movies smoothly any longer. The
movie yerks at a possible fps of 1 or 2 !

Dont know what I have done, gonna read some docs to see what to try.

BTW, why dont you put up a news-server instead of these mailinglists ?

Another question, will you accept contributions or so ?

Thanks for a great player
/Magnus