[MPlayer-users] core dumped :)

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Tue Dec 3 09:02:02 CET 2002

> From: cube <cube at cubidou.net>
> > 	Extracting the audio from a mpg movie elicits a "core dumped :)"
> > 	message.    Is this something to be concerned about?
>
> The smiley means it's a joke. That is, the operation completed
> successfully.

	Oh, I knew it was a warning due to the smiley.  A joke?   I'm not
	sure a coredump qualifies - or rather I missed the punch-line ;)   It
	felt like a warning of sorts, that a condition was encountered that
	could have caused a real problem - otherwise why bother with the
	message at all?

	Cheers,
	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com