[MPlayer-users] Can't display the manual

Bleck bleck at laposte.net
Tue Dec 3 08:52:03 CET 2002

Hello,

I know my question is very basic, but I'm new to Unix.

I can't display most of the options and commands described in
the manual.All the inline examples also display as a single "s"
char.
I had no problem grabbing the optionnal libraries, compiling
and installing mplayer with the desired options, but I fail
displaying the manual... Don't laught ;-)

Can some someone help me, please.

Linux 2.19-16mdk, Mandrake 9, XFree 4.2.1., KDE 3,
mplayer0.90pre10

Bleck

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"