[MPlayer-users] subtitles - further problems

Alejandro Néstor Vargas anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar
Wed Aug 21 16:15:02 CEST 2002

Dominik Szczerba dijo:
> yeah :/ i dont know... it's not what I want...
> this way I have to either  interrupt watching a movie to type in
> something or create complicated  and long command line.......
>
> any other solutions or it is all we have?

You can create a script for playing each avi and write down it to the
CD-ROM... or you can wait until mplayer's developpers ended with the
important part of the player and started focusing in the cosmetic.
Remember thatmplayer is under developement and even it didn't reached the 1.0 version.

--
Alejandro Néstor Vargas
anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar
ICQ: 20528995.