[MPlayer-users] is WMV8 still broken with gcc 3.2?

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Aug 19 13:58:02 CEST 2002

Am Montag, 19. August 2002, 11:32:03 Uhr MET, schrieb Dominik Mierzejewski:
> libmp3lame is a must, if you want to use mencoder for encoding movies with
> mp3 audio. I mean, it's not needed for mplayer itself, only mencoder.

I know, but I cannot include lame in the Mandrake distribution, this
would cause legal trouble.

> > If you need this, it's included in the unoffical plf package found at
> > http://plf.zarb.org
> I've seen it a few months ago and - forgive me - it wasn't as good as mine
> or PLD's (which mine was based on).

So instead of complaining, why don't you just send me patches or
suggest improvements?

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key