[MPlayer-users] Plugin in music playing mode?

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri gsbarbieri at yahoo.com.br
Sat Aug 17 02:36:01 CEST 2002

Hello,

   It's possible to create a plugin for MPlayer like
those for XMMS? If yes, there are anyone doing this?
What docs I should read to be able to create one, I
mean, where (in MPlayer internal structure) I get the
music info (album, artist, etc) and the sound waves
(to create some effects based on it)?  -- I know SDL,
C.

   MPlayer is the best Media Player I know, I think
the only missing part is the option to see something
in the screen.

Gustavo