[MPlayer-users] Can't get crop to work

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Aug 12 01:55:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Actually, no, he asked why he was getting a segv (well, technically he showed
> the segv and asked what he did wrong, which amounts to the same question).
> Perhaps you should read the messages you respond to..

No, i'm pretty sure he just wanted to crop, no matter if it's sig11 or other
error.

> > this user didn't even included mplayer output...
> > he probably assumed that we can read in his mind or we have access to his
> > computer and we can see it... but we aren't m$.
>
> Funny, you sure act enough like them when it comes to user support..

Sure... but they are paid to do that, while i'm not. It's a BIG difference.

And it's known (maybe not by you) that i HATE users who don't RTFM and don't
send proper bugreports and don't even try to do so.
Some months ago I just answered RTFM ro RTFb to them, but i've realized that
it has no sense, they are just dumb and refuse all kind of help of
development or fixing bugs. They are just too lazy to read and expect us to
do everything for them. They will NEVER send useful mails.
I wonder why did i even answer to that user, i shouldn't do so, just flame
him to the hell as usual. Probably i was drunk then...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team