[MPlayer-users] Still can play some avi's with the xv display driver on a G400

Bernd Ernesti mplayer at lists.veego.de
Sun Aug 11 13:10:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

could someone please give me a hint what I need to do to fix this problem.

I allready send mail on Sat, 29 Jun 2002 21:32:48 +0200 with the Subject
'Problems to display some avi's with -vo xv' but nobody answered to that
mail.

-------
I have problems to watch some avi's, there is a green flicker when I try to
watch it with -vo xv, which is the default display option.
It works fine with -vo x11, but then of course it can't be scaled to fill
-------

Now I updated to the latest xfree cvs and mplayer source and it still not
possible to display this avi's.

Bernd