[MPlayer-users] Display card recommendations

Daniil V. Kolpakov dan at vsi.gov.lv
Fri Aug 9 18:27:01 CEST 2002

??? ??? ????? - 9 ?????? 2002 19:04, ? Steffen Barszus ?????:
> > BTW: the open source "nv" driver also got Xv extension supported -
> > so you can use this driver as well..

Seems like people have blaimed nvidia for too long, and times are
changing. Personally I'm glad to read this, since some nvidia-based
cards are very cheap nowdays. But I'll never change my favorite G400
for anything but another Matrox :)

--
[dan at shinestar ~]$ ls -l /dev/brains
ls: /dev/brains: No such file or directory