[MPlayer-users] 'f' key not working right for xv driver

Nilmoni Deb ndeb at ece.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 30 05:27:02 CEST 2002

Using current cvs of mplayer and ffmpeg. I configured with --enable-gui
option (in case thats relevant).

Steps to reproduce the problem:

1. Run 'mplayer -v file.mpg'

2. Press the 'f' key on the video window

3. The window size remains the same but the actual video definitely scales
to fullscreen size. This means I can only see a _fraction_ of the total
picture after pressing 'f'. Basically, its a magnifying glass effect.

The above problem doesnot exist with the sdl driver or x11 driver.

Further investigation revealed that the changes in main/libvo/vo_xv.c
between cvs versions 1.75 and 1.76 have caused this problem.

Something wrong with the flag PropertyChangeMask ?

thanks
- Nil