[MPlayer-users] [Patch] Subtitles colors problem.

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:02:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

>From: salvador <salvador at inti.gov.ar>
>To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
>Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] [Patch] Subtitles colors problem.
>Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:09:32 -0300
>
>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>Felix Buenemann wrote:
>
> > I have today applied another patch to the spudec/vobsub code, so I
doubt your
> > patch will still apply.
>
>I was looking at your patch and isn't really clear some of the conditions
you
>use. In any case my patch applies almost without any change.
>Here is what I don't understand:
>Why when palette==NULL you don't copy cuspal?
I think palette will never be NULL, at least palette will be set to random
number in vobsub.c, i tested cuspal, if no custom color cuspal[4] will be
-1,-1,-1,-1.
but may be can set it to NULL if no palette found.
>Shouldn't be like this:
>
>this->custom = custom;
>if (custom)
>    memcpy(this->cuspal ....
>
>Isn't cuspal independent of palette?
yes, cuspal is independent, and usually can be adjust by users to make the
subtitle looks better. (the default color set in the .idx don't looks very
well in mplayer)
>Anyways, I'll just added a condition in your new routine to enable the
heuristic
>palette only when no palette is present. I think this condition should be
>!palette *and* !cuspal, but this isn't correct with the way you
implemented
>things.
>
>I'm sending the patch to the list pointed in the docs.
>
>SET
>
>--
>Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
>Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/6552/
>Alternative e-mail: set at computer.org set at ieee.org
>Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
>Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013

Best Regards,
LR