[MPlayer-users] newbie alert

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Wed Apr 17 04:52:02 CEST 2002

> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libdha.so not recognized
that's to be expected, debian tools does not recognize format of your dha
library so they warn you, because they don't know how to define dependancy
on that. ignore that for now.

> I ignore that for now (tried recompiling but couldn't get the option
as we're talking about debian package answer would be:
DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS="--disable-runtime-cpudetection" fakeroot debian/rules
binary

> /etc/mplayer.conf(3): option without parameter
now that seems like some error on my side, probably not well tested
debconf resulting in unconfigured video output. you can rm
/etc/mplayer.conf, all there is for now is 'vo=x11' or whatever you've
chosen during package installation.

if you could send me a copy of your /etc/mplayer.conf, i could fix
whatever went wrong.

> PS.: A hint on how to get mplayer to use the extra codecs would be nice too
mplayer tries to detect the codecs you've got installed, if you put them
in strange directories just tell it where they are '--with-extraindir=path
--with-xanimlibdir=path' etc...

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
yck, ... zaklął książę pan po francusku