[MPlayer-users] Audio Thingy

superduck at gnulinux.dk superduck at gnulinux.dk
Thu Apr 11 08:59:01 CEST 2002

* Eskil Kvalnes <eskil at uten.net> [2002-04-11 07:59:25]:
> When I try to watch a divx (not all divxs act this way), the sound stops
> after a few minutes of playing. I look in my console and it says:
>
> DEMUXER: Too many (1654 in 8390525 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
> (maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed)
>
> Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Yes. play your file with -ni (non-interleaved). You can fix the file
with mencoder (*hint* RTFM).

--
Anders Rune Jensen
jabber: superduck at myjabber.net | email : root at gnulinux.dk
GnuPG : KeyID 0x028EF87D @ http://www.keyserver.net/
Key fingerprint = 7FB5 D2E6 3F6D 5145 3F8D  7425 9428 170B 028E F87D

"Linux holds advantages over the single-vendor commercial OS"
    -- Microsoft's "Competing with Linux" document