[Mplayer-users] displaying frame number on the console

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Thu Sep 27 15:37:31 CEST 2001

On Sep 27, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> On Thursday, 27. September 2001 10:21, Peter Lowe wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > I have a feature request: would it be possible to display the frame number
> > (and total frames) on the console? the on screen display gets in the way
> > for me, and it's not very accurate.
> >
> since when doees the OSD show the current and total frame?
>
> For me only console shows current frame as 5/6th value in the status line.
>
> Or do you mean the timer?

ah, I don't mean to say that the osd show the current and total frame,
only that the only way you can tell how far you are into a movie is
from the osd bar (the thing like [|||||    ]). this gets in the way of
the film for me but I would still like the information available; so
could it be displayed on the console while the movie is playing?

cheers,

 - peter.

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.