[Mplayer-users] [Mplayer-users]Re:MPlayer interupted by signal 11

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Sep 18 17:15:52 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > - dvdread support (unfortunately it changes a lot of things, maybe
> >   try to compile with/without dvd support)
> That's it ! Without dvdsupport even my latest cvs version can play my
> huffyuf test avi.
> Now it's your turn.
Hmm.
Please try yet another thing:
find the mininal requirement of bug reproduction.
ie:
- can you reproduce it with -vo null ?
- can you reproduce without having font files installed (so no sub+osd)
- can you reproduce it with -nosound ?

unfortunately it isn't trivial what cause this bug. i think it's
stack corruption or so, and i must have the same config as you,
and also your test file. can you upload it?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu