[Mplayer-users] Re: mplayer and libdvdread, libdvdcss support

Adrian Zurek adek at one.pl.eu.org
Mon Sep 17 00:04:25 CEST 2001

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 01:04:04AM +0000, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:
> In the MPlayer documentation it is given that if u properly compile and
> install libdvdread and libdvdcss, by following the instructions than u
> should get the following :
>
> Checking for DeCSS support ... Yes
> Checking for DVDread support ... Yes
>
> Which I don't get.
To my experience such situation could happen when configure scipt can't find
header files for given libraries... I don't know libdvdread and libdvdcss but
they should have them.
BTW: it's a main problem for newbies - they often forgot to install '-dev'
packages to corresponding libraries which have header files.

Greetings,
--
       _________         ___.  ____               adrian zurek
   ____\        \ _______-- !_/   /            adek at one.pl.eu.org