[Mplayer-users] FBDev once again

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Mon Sep 10 19:59:01 CEST 2001

* Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> pisze co następuje...
* [2001/09/10 10:45]

> > Now  you  can  say  that  I should use newest CVS version. Well, I'm not
> > using it. No time to download, only modem here...
> But you should. You can download cvs snapshot, it isn't much longer
> than release version. (single, tar.bz2 file).

 To be honest, I use some CVS version:
 MPlayer 0.17cvs-010809-06:00
 But  so far, I had no need to update to newer version... everything was
fine. I think EOT is a safe answer here.

> It's smaller than 1 day traffic on this list (because of such mails) :)

 Speaking of list, can anyone help me with setting a neat procmail reci­
pe to split the digest from this list?

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |    Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates, Apache inside     |