[OLD-Mplayer-users] Re: [Mplayer-users] Fw: mplayer-users at lists.sourceforge.Mon Oct 8 16:46:01 2001

Bohdan Horst nexus at hoth.amu.edu.pl
Tue Oct 9 09:08:43 CEST 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:48:56PM +0200, Arpi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First: please send replie sto the new address: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> New subscribers aren't on the old SF list.

> > > This is quite useless. recompile with debuging symbols
>
> Note: addresses beginning with 0x1 are in the DLL.
> (native program run at 0x8... .so libs at 0x4.... and DLLs are loaded to 0x1...)
>
> So enabling debug symbols won't help.
> Btw we can't fix crashes inside the DLL. As you know - they aren't
> opensource. But, if it does work with avifile then we can compare
> environment and find what differ.

some clues:

FreeBSD 4.4S

1. on P750 works without any problems
2. on K333 works with "-nosound"
3. on K333 sometimes works with lowrate sound (8, 11, 22kHz) files
4. on K333 doesn't works with normal sound (signal 11 in module:
decode_video)

best regards

--
 / irl:Bohdan 'Nexus' Horst | mailto:nexus at irc.pl | irc:Nexus \