[Mplayer-users] Hmm. Final stable MPlayer 0.50 released.

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Oct 8 00:23:11 CEST 2001

Hi,

Just go and download.
New after 0.50-pre3: mostly build fixes for non-linux systems, docs updates.

Note: mov "support" disabled, if you want to play with it, then use CVS.
(mov support is far from being finished. no seeking and only cvid video and
raw audio are supported - so it's very useless)

VERY IMPORTANT:
If your address is _hidden_, you must subscribe again! (see docs for details)
We'll subscribe others to the new server using script.

The mplayer-announce list will be deleted (not moved!).
If you're on it, either subscribe to mplayer-users (recommended) or use
Freshmeat's project announce function.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu