[MPlayer-users] GCC 2.96 <<-- no ... not a bugreport

JAF jaf.corporation at gmx.at
Thu Nov 29 23:22:07 CET 2001

Hi Arpi and all other here ...

most of the guys who are using gcc 2.96 don't want to compile a other
kernel, I think only because the don't know how easy that is ;-)

btw. who knows gentoo-linux (www.gentoo.org)?

it's a very new distribution and it uses tbz2 (similar to tar.bz2)
pakages for their programs.

so ... i'm using Mandrake 8.0 (with gcc 2.96.xx) and I removed it with
rpm -e.

then I simply extracted the gcc 2.95.4 from the tar.bz2 archive and it
works well.

If you want I could upload this tar.bz2 file and you could add it the
download-site for the (XXX) users, who want care of the docs ...

mfg Johannes