[MPlayer-users] No video with WMV

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Nov 29 23:07:46 CET 2001

Hi,

> > I've have read documentation ... I have set up ALL there was to set up ...
> > I'm not so stupid like you think :)
> >
> > But I think you are too intelligent for me ...

yes, i can read. most of users here can't or simply too lazy to read...
but they have macro for "fuck you"...

btw you (not only you, you all here) really think we are 'fuckin' bad boys
who only say RTFM and never help ????

then some statistics:

99% of RTFM answers are right, and teh answers are really in the docs
(faq/docs/manpage/printed messages). 1% is acceptable error :)

99.9% of users can't read.

5% of users told us they readed docs, but really they didn't.

98% of users can't write a proper bugreport (note, this depends on reading,
as they must read bugreports.html first or must be genius)

>50% of users got usable answer without sending proper bugreport

99% of users got usable answer sending proper bugreport

95% of list traffic is useless.

should i continue? or you fuckin' users will once understand that we cannot
help unless we know your environment, hardware, mplayer verbose output,
error messages etc etc etc...

will you once understand that your question is already answered in docs, so
it's better to check it first than asking it here to get RTFM answers?
i've already replaced the windows button by RTFM on my keyboard...

this list is for real, useless bugreports, and for general discussion about
features experiments ideas tipps tricks etc.
here is no space for "HELP ME! I'M STUCK! HELP!" messages. write proper
bugreports, including all erquired informations, or RTFM and find the answer
yourself.

i'm really upset after spending several hours reading such mails...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu