[MPlayer-users] No video with WMV

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Nov 29 22:52:38 CET 2001

Hi,

> I've have read documentation ... I have set up ALL there was to set up ...
> I'm not so stupid like you think :)
>
> But I think you are too intelligent for me ...
>
> But ... you can only say "read that fu$&£&ing DOCS" ... but I think ...
> well, if someone have a problem with Mplayer ... and want to find a solution
> ... then he write an email to the mailing list ... and at the end ... the
> only thing that he can have to answer is "fuck fuck fuck you" ... strange
> ... this is the strangest mailing list I've ever written to ...
>
> IT IS A JOKE OR NOT ?!?!?!
>
> I think not ... and so ... fuck you for the second time ...

hehe.
it's YOUR problem. you weren't able to write a proper bugreport, as we asked
for. it's your fault first time.

second time i told you the right solution:

> From: "Arpi" <arpi at thot.banki.hu>
> To: <mplayer-users at mplayer.dev.hu>

> > you should update codecs.conf

can't you read just "fuck you" ?
nice user. i hate such users. really!!!!!!!!!!!!
and every time reading such mails i think i should stop development and do
something better like watching films with mplayer instead of adding useless
features requested by such users and fixing bugs reported by such users...

> > and next time RTFM!!!!!!!!
> > it's in the FAQ many places...
it's true. even if you can't read.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team