[MPlayer-users] mencoder compile error

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 22 22:25:47 CET 2001

On Wednesday, 21. November 2001 21:47, you wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 12:37:29AM +0000, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:
> [...]
>
> > >From the error it looks as if some encore2.h is missing. Which package
> > contains this file ? What else I need to compile mencoder ?
>
> divx4linux contains this file.
> Check DOC/encoding.html to get the latest version & install it.
> Check --with-extraincdir & --with-extralibdir if it's not found.
> Check configure.log.
pl: you should add divx4 encore check to configure and also check for lame
libs, only if both found #define ENABLE_MENCODER and in mecoder.c do
something like:
#ifndef ENABLE_MENCODER
#error You are missing some libraries needed by MEncoder, check configure.log
to find out which.
#endif

(or something similar)
--